There’s plenty of reasons to celebrate pasta in October with the arrival of cooler weather and two holidays-World Pasta Day (October 25) and National Pasta Day (October 17).
We’ve rounded up some perfect pasta recipes to add to your bar or restaurant’s menu.
7 oz. Spaghetti Rustichella
2 oz. Garlic, chopped
1 oz. Shallots, chopped
2.5 oz. White Wine
7 oz. Lobster Stock or Vegetable stock
6 oz. Tomato sauce
1/2 oz. Basil, fresh chopped (a few leaves)
3 oz. Cherry tomato, sliced in half
Salt and Fresh pepper – as needed
Parsley chiffonade for garnish
1.5 lbs. Lobster, whole blanched
1. Lightly boil the lobster for 5 minutes in a vegetable broth, cool in ice
2. Cut the lobster into two parts and fry with a little garlic and shallot, deglaze with the white wine (preferably a fragrant cardonnay), then cut the tomatoes and basil and a ladle of broth and cook for 10/15 minutes.
3. Take a pot with salted water and when it boils, immerse the pasta and cook until al dente
4. Add the cooked pasta in the pan with lobster and sauce
5. Season well and finish with a drizzle of oil